Highlighted

reinstallation of PSE 8 does not recognize serial #

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an issue running PSE 8 on a Mac (iOS 10.14) so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall. Setup does not recognize my Ser # (which is correct). Will I be able to reload PSE?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

reinstallation of PSE 8 does not recognize serial #

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an issue running PSE 8 on a Mac (iOS 10.14) so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall. Setup does not recognize my Ser # (which is correct). Will I be able to reload PSE?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 28, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you originally registered your product the serial number will be stored in your Adobe Account.

Sign in with your Adobe ID (email address & password) and choose Plans on the top menu strip.

Then view your products from purchase history. Every registered application should be shown with serial numbers. For PSE it commences 1057 (24 digits, all numbers no letters)

To see a list of your registered products and their serial numbers, go to My Account

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand this, but I have the correct number and it shows up in My Products. The problem is when I try to re-install and the installer asks for the Ser # it says it is invalid and I can't complete the installation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe support directly. Click the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page and under individual, click sign in to contact us. You should be able to start an on-line chat session.

Only Adobe staff can help with serial numbers. As you have an older product make it clear you are not looking for support, but activation

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support tells me PSE 8 and Mac Mojave are not compatible. I won't be able to reinstall to use it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could download pse 2019 and try it free for 30 days. The upgrade pricing is available directly from Adobe at $79.99

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2019 0