• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reloading Elements 14

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reload Adobe Element 14 after someone at HP crashed my computer although I got it up and running the next day. Not it claims the serial number has reached alooted times to download. I had an older version that left me load multiple times over the years. This is such a hassle, I'm considering switching programs. Also on Elements 14 I have noticed many times it seems to change "settings" without even doing anything. For starters, my photos always appear too dark, not the natural colors I see on the screen but with a slight pinkish/purple tint on carpeting for example. Another issue is when you would add an effect, say a border or frame, you click the center and "stretch" the outline to the edges and it use to "lock" into place. In other words it would stop at the edges. What is going on with this? It may be me, but something is not functioning correctly here. I have worked with this for years and my older version worked better than this. Help?

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Adobe Customer Service and only ask to have your activations reset:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

a slight pinkish/purple tint 

That would indcate that you need to update or roll back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines