• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Elements 2020 from one PC and install on another PC

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed Elements 2020 from my laptop and want to install it on my desktop.  I tried to install on the laptop but installation Options window is small and I cannot scroll to the bottom to continue the install process.

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this problem reported before, but don't remember the solution.  In the meantime, can you try using the Tab key to move around the installation dialog?

What is the size of your monitor and have you scaled the size of text in the Windows>Settings>Display dialog?  Also, in that dialog, is the display set to the recommended resolution?

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.16_13h20m21s_006_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows 10, sometimes you can get past this hurdle by holding down CTRL & scroling with the mouse wheel for magnification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CTRL did not work.   The snip below is what I have.

Adobe.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chzuck, here's what it looks like normally.  With your giant screen open, it seems you should be able to click your enter key once to initiate the installation.  If not have you tried Gregs suggestion?  Click in the location field of your giant screen, then press your tab key, then the enter key once on your keyboard.  Hope this helps.

Installer Screen.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the second try what you said worked.  Software installed, then at the end I got error 16 remove and install elements 2020.  I kinda wish I neve bought this software.  When I first purchased it, I ended up having techical help at Adobe help me.  So what the tech had me do was remove all adobe software and then install.  Well I did that ahead of time on the desktop and I still have isssues!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Error Code suggests you may not have file permissions properly set on the installation folders.  Are you installing with an Administrator's account?  If not, you should give that a try.  If you need to do a full uninstall of an Adobe application, you are probably going to need the Adobe CC Cleaner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines