• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

repairing a scanned photo

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help figuring out how to fix this.I need help figuring out how to fix this.I have a photo that was scanned into the computer back in the 90s. The photo was taken around 1985. I has a lot of graininess and looks like it had been inside a photo album that got dust or something inside. I really want to fix this picture as it is a picture of two of my deceased siblings and my deceased grandmother. Please. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's going to be a lot of work.

I'd start with the cloning and healing tools.  You might even want to convert it to black and white.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I have tried the repair tool. Unfortunately it just wants to clone all the speckles. Lol. I will think of something. I've repaired other photos in the past. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did NOT try the black and white solution to try and fix it yet. Going to try as soon as my computer is finished updating. Again, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines