Highlighted

Resize Preview Images (Thumbnails)

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I like Adobe Elements' concept of grouping images to events, unfortunately, the preview-images are too small for me. I cannot see e.g. if they are blurred. How do I resize them, like e.g. in Windows Explorer or Google Picasa (I think i looked thoroughly but couldn't find any option...)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Resize Preview Images (Thumbnails)

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I like Adobe Elements' concept of grouping images to events, unfortunately, the preview-images are too small for me. I cannot see e.g. if they are blurred. How do I resize them, like e.g. in Windows Explorer or Google Picasa (I think i looked thoroughly but couldn't find any option...)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2019 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about the suggested events panel, double-click on a thumbnail and all images for the suggested event will open in another window where the thumbnail zoom control is available. You can then click on the Back button to get back to the suggested event. (If you double-click twice on the thumbnail, it will open in full screen view.)

Snap10_2019.08.19_22h59m39s_002_.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2019 0