• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore Catalog:default location

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Windows 10 Pro operating system was reinstalled.  I have reinstalled my Photoshopt Elements/Premiere Elements 2021.  I have my catalogs (catalogs only, no photos attached; photos are always saved on another external RAID 1 drive) saved on an external drive, and I want to restore them to my Photoshop Elements.  In the "restore" process, I am asked WHERE I want to save the catalogs.  I would like them in the original, default location, and I'm not sure where that is.  Where is the normal catalog storage location, on the computer?

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph,

Your default catalogs are stored at this location: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Elements Organizer\Catalogs.

You can also find your current catalog location in System Info. For that, go to Help > System Info inside EO. A dialog will open up mentioning your system information & current catalog location.

Thanks,

Yachika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines