• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right Click "Open with...problem

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows 10, when I am in "Pictures" file and want to edit an image, I have always right clicked on the image, selected "Open with" clicked on Elements 14, and the app would open and bring along the desired image.  l have just purchased and installed Elements 15 a few days ago and it fails to work like this.  If I go through the right click>open with routine the app opens but it does not bring the image with it.  This same procedure works correctly every time with another photo edit app but not with Elements 15!! WHY.  Is there a setting somewhere that needs to be changed, or what do I have to do to get this to work with Elements 15.  Help please  Gerald

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Request you to check out this related thread: Photoshop Elements: Open With starts Editor but doesn't open the file | Photoshop Family Customer Co...

Hope this would help.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this information relate to Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this Re: Right click "open with" does not work correct Photoshop Elements 16  , I think this solution may work for many versions of PSE and Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solution is to choose "Photoshop Elements 2018 Editor" instead of "Photo Shop Elements 2018"

Ofcourse replace 2018 by your own version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines