• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saturated RAM

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Photoshop elements 2020 following a 2018 version. The RAM loads until saturation. PC equipped with Core i5 and 16 GB of RAM. An idea ?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

Try turning off some of the analysis in Edit>Preferences>Media-Analysis.  Start with turning off Auto-Creations.  That tends to be the biggest resource hog.  You can turn it back on and let it work its magic overnight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use windows 10. Ok I deactivated the automatic creation. I have not changed anything for the recognition of people. Thank you for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but automatic deactivation has no effect. I have now deactivated face recognition and the RAM level consumed by orgnizer is stable at 1GB. I have more than 70,000 photos, is this volume or reset the catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but automatic deactivation has no effect. I have now deactivated face recognition and the RAM level consumed by orgnizer is stable at 1GB. I have more than 70,000 photos, is this volume or reset the catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is solved. I also deactivated face recognition and the RAM stabilized. But I was no more advanced. I have regenerated a new catalog and everything is back to normal. Even if I re-identify everything face and places.
Thank you for putting me on the track

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines