• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save Camera RAW default - Elements 2021

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Elements 2018, I had set up a default profile which catered for 80% of my preferred settings.

In 2021, there appears to be no option to save a camera Default RAW profile within RAW.

I must admit to being agrieved in upgrading and finding the main element of my editing has been downgraded, especially as it appears that the feature list of the Elements RAW editor is quite restricted compared with the full product, and all the descriptions of the RAW product do not make this clear. I'd be better off (£75 better off!) returning to version 2018.

I hope there is some hidden option somewhere I've missed. I only open photos from the card into RAW, and save them to another destination and rarely edit in the main Elements.

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is already a discussion reporting this change in the feedback forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop-elements/adobe-camera-raw-12-onwards-with-pho...

I suggest to vote for this bug report in that discussion.

See the help file for Camera Raw

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/camera-raw-differences-photoshop-photoshop.html

However, the button 'Help' in Camera Raw links to an old version of ACR in Elements (2018). The changes in UI and features is not available today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I suspected that was the case. 

After another sulk, I'll do as you suggest 😉

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines