Highlighted

Saving ICC profiles for export

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.. I am using photoshop elements 13 and would like to know if it is possible to embed photos with ICC colour profiles WITHOUT printing from my own printer but to save them for exporting to print elsewhere. I am familiar with how to print them at home but I do not want to print at home, I just want the ICC profiles saved in order to order prints elsewhere. I am also using a Mac computer if that makes any difference. Thanks so much for any help and advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving ICC profiles for export

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.. I am using photoshop elements 13 and would like to know if it is possible to embed photos with ICC colour profiles WITHOUT printing from my own printer but to save them for exporting to print elsewhere. I am familiar with how to print them at home but I do not want to print at home, I just want the ICC profiles saved in order to order prints elsewhere. I am also using a Mac computer if that makes any difference. Thanks so much for any help and advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop Elements

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sashy7  wrote

Try this:

Profile Converter

Elements can't convert to other profiles than sRGB and aRGB.

You could also try to use any free PDF virtual printer (like Microsoft's Print to PDF) to 'print' to a pdf file while specifying the ICC profile to embed. (Not tested myself, but that seems a logical choice).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2019 1