• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scaling

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Photoshop Elements, but have an immediate issue with it. Why does it ignore Windows Scaling I wonder? I have a very high res monitor, but PSE just ignores the Windows Scaling and makes everything really tiny. PSE does support it's own scaling but to 200% and that's it!! Is there anyway to get other values? 100% is way too small and 200% is way too big.

I also wonder why it completely ignores Windows colour scheme and make everything a horrible grey. Is there any way to change the colour scheme?

I can live with the UI colour I suppose but I can't really live with the horrible scaling.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows 10 one does have the ability to scale the disply. Have a look at System>Display. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know. I am already using the scaling in windows. The problem is that photoshop is completely ignoring it, making the text unreadably small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had similar problems and have created posts dealing with this , but there is no resolution.  I have a small screen high definition laptop.  When I set the size to 200% in the program prefereces I cannot use some of the filters because the dialog boxes are not visible on the screen.  Yet when I set the size to 100% the menu words are much smaller than the drop down items and are too small to read.  I hope this is addressed in future updates.  The remaining programs and apps on my windows 10 laptop are fine and I dont want to make global changes that will affect other programs just to be able to use this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines