Highlighted

Scratch Disk Issue

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need URGENT help.

I have tried all the recommended ideas for aiding with a 'Scratch Disk' issue in Photoshop. I can't even open the App. I've updated it, and I can't find anyway to change the file locations. I've run out of ideas, and am getting angry with my inability to sort this out. Please help. Oh, and use simple terms and step-by-step as I'm very technically challenged.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scratch Disk Issue

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need URGENT help.

I have tried all the recommended ideas for aiding with a 'Scratch Disk' issue in Photoshop. I can't even open the App. I've updated it, and I can't find anyway to change the file locations. I've run out of ideas, and am getting angry with my inability to sort this out. Please help. Oh, and use simple terms and step-by-step as I'm very technically challenged.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 05, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many disks do you have? How much disk space do you have free on each one? Please give full details, and if you don't know how to answer please let us know your system (for example, Windows 10, Mac OS Sierra)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2019 0