• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script alert photmerge panorama

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When working in photomerge panorama I get a script alert. "Some images cannot be automatically aligned. No fill area can be created". I get to see the composite photo and there is nothing wrong with that. However, when the popup is clicked away, the photo also disappears. This is no longer available. Does anyone have a solution for this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan-willemv,

Sorry that you're getting an warning message "Some images cannot be automatically aligned. No fill area can be created" while working with Panorama in Photoshop Elements.

Which version of Photoshop Elements are you using and on which  operating system?

Have you tried combining images 1 to 9 and then 10 to 18? Then try joining the two saved panorama images into one. Or you could try creating a blank template: File >> New >> Blank File

Choose the overall width and height, together with resolution then drag and drop the two saved images on to the canvas. Drag each into position and use the corner handles to scale and merge. If necessary use masking with the brush tool.

This will ensure you use as much available memory from Elements and help us identify if this issue is related to memory.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

Thanks for your comment.

I work with photoshop elements 2018. I have a new windows computer. I have the ability to create more space than elements suggested. It certainly couldn't be the fault.

I already get the error message when pitching three images.

I quickly tried what you suggested, but I find that a lot of work. It should just work in photomerge.

Greeting Jan-willem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have got the same problem. Have you find the answer yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines