Highlighted

Search for 7/7/20* [How to search for photos taken on same date over the past 20 years?]

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Photoshop Elements for allmost 20 years now. Everyday I want to search out the photos I have taken on this day over that past 20 year. Instead of keying in 7/7/2018, 7/7/2017, 7/7/2016 and so on.

How do I most easily search out the photos taken on 7. of juli 20* ? (Have tried star - not working.....)

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Search for 7/7/20* [How to search for photos taken on same date over the past 20 years?]

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Photoshop Elements for allmost 20 years now. Everyday I want to search out the photos I have taken on this day over that past 20 year. Instead of keying in 7/7/2018, 7/7/2017, 7/7/2016 and so on.

How do I most easily search out the photos taken on 7. of juli 20* ? (Have tried star - not working.....)

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PuraVida1971  wrote

Thanks in advance

If like me you have a file folder structure automatically created based on dates ('20xx 07 07' for instance) it's easy.

You simply use the 'Find by details' with the criteria : folder name ends with 07 07'.

Otherwise, good luck...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you're looking to find some easier ways of searching images in Photoshop Elements, please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps: https://www.dummies.com/photography/photo-software/adobe-photoshop-elements/how-to-search-for-photos...

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 0