Highlighted

SEND A PHOTO TO MY IPHONE 8

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FOLKS: I am using Elements 19. I would like to send a couple of my photos to my cell phone ( iPHONE 8+). I cannot find anything in the manual nor has a search of current FORUM's been able to help.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Jim Helmick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

SEND A PHOTO TO MY IPHONE 8

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FOLKS: I am using Elements 19. I would like to send a couple of my photos to my cell phone ( iPHONE 8+). I cannot find anything in the manual nor has a search of current FORUM's been able to help.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Jim Helmick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send them via email or via iCloud.

Several versions of iTunes ago, it was possible to synch an album/folder in your Elements catalog with an iPhone.  I don't think that option is available any more.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 1
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim, On my Windows PC I drag them into iCloud Photos using a browser and they automatically appear in the Photos App on my iPhone.

Sign in to iCloud - Apple

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 1