Highlighted

SENDING PHOTOS THROUGH SHARE - EMAIL

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

QUESTION

Both my Elements 12 & 18 will not let me send (share) photos through the email process. It has worked in the past with out a problem.

I have windows 10 .  I have gone to Edit / Preference / Email / and changed to Gmail or Microsoft outlook used every password  I know.

Says the same thing. "check your email address and password and try again"  Always the same result, in pse 12 & 18. Just can't

make the email sync together.  I deleted my contact list and re entered. I uninstalled elements and re installed. Went to setting and didn't find anything. I am at a loss.

Signed  -- HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

SENDING PHOTOS THROUGH SHARE - EMAIL

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

QUESTION

Both my Elements 12 & 18 will not let me send (share) photos through the email process. It has worked in the past with out a problem.

I have windows 10 .  I have gone to Edit / Preference / Email / and changed to Gmail or Microsoft outlook used every password  I know.

Says the same thing. "check your email address and password and try again"  Always the same result, in pse 12 & 18. Just can't

make the email sync together.  I deleted my contact list and re entered. I uninstalled elements and re installed. Went to setting and didn't find anything. I am at a loss.

Signed  -- HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 15, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does work with gmail. The message is usually because Goggle has blocked access and security settings need to be changed as all third party apps are considered less secure. You may see a message in your inbox that someone has tried to access your account from an unknown source or device.

Sign-in to your Google account and from the left sidebar click security.

Scroll down to less secure apps and turn on to allow.

Your account should then show activation – see image below.

Now return to Email preferences and click the validate button again.

A successful message means you can now email from the elements contacts or create new contacts for email.

Lesssecure.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2019 1