Highlighted

Sharing Photos in Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I edit and organize my photos, I would like to send everything to my children and grandchildren.  Can this be done?

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharing Photos in Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I edit and organize my photos, I would like to send everything to my children and grandchildren.  Can this be done?

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would you like to send them?

Email?

DVD or CD?

Thumb drive?

External drive?

Online service like Dropbox?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would I be able to edit the photos, organize them into categories and then put them on a thumb drive?
Pete Peterson

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you would be able to do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  but how are you expecting your relatives to view the images and what organization do you expect to transfer over?

If you intend to group photos in folders with some sort of naming convention, such as Photos taken in 2018, 2019, 2020, or Photos of Uncle Bob and Grandma Moses etc. then you don't need much help from the Organizer to send them via thumb drive.  However, if you are organizing the photos using People, Places, Events or Albums, or Keyword tags, the answer isn't so simple.  And the answer may also depend on what kind of computer your relatives have (Mac or Windows), and whether or not they also have Elements installed on their computer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0