• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut to close the average from the filter?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on the filter and chose avage and used the color picker to choose the color. I tried to use the shortcut option and control z on the Imac  but it didn't work. I just bought 2020 imac and bought photoshop element. 2020 What is the shortcut to close the average from the filter. Thxcolor.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

It’s difficult to see from your screenshot which is quite small. What is the top layer? Try deleting it.

Then click: Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Solid Color >> OK

Then click on your blue color chip (bottom left in the toolbox) and click OK

Clip the fill layer to the person layer below. Then reduce the opacity of the fill layer to zero and gradually increase the opacity slider to blend the person with the background.

You could also experiment e.g. keep opacity at 100% and change the blend mode fro

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would start by duplicating the background layer (Cmd+j) then use layer 1 to set the average color and after your paint bucket fill with the set color on the clipping layer simply select layer 1 and delete it by clicking the trash can icon at the top of the layers pallet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for helping me :}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me again? I used the color buck for that color but I looked at the pallet and I saw the light blue color. What do I do?color-too-light.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s difficult to see from your screenshot which is quite small. What is the top layer? Try deleting it.

Then click: Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Solid Color >> OK

Then click on your blue color chip (bottom left in the toolbox) and click OK

Clip the fill layer to the person layer below. Then reduce the opacity of the fill layer to zero and gradually increase the opacity slider to blend the person with the background.

You could also experiment e.g. keep opacity at 100% and change the blend mode from normal to soft light. See which method you like best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works :-} Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines