• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signing in applications using separate Adobe ID

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble keeping two separate applications signed in to their respective Adobe ID.

I use Photoshop Elements which I have purchased using my personal Adobe ID, and I also have Acrobat Pro DC which I obtain through my work Adobe ID.

Why is it not possible for each application to accept the ID.  Signing in my personal on Photoshop Elements makes my Acrobat Pro DC sign in to that same Adobe ID which has no Acrobat Pro DC subscription.

Now my Acrobat Pro is stuck signed in using the personal account and I can't sign it out to sign in using the work ID.

Please help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign OUT of both accounts... and then when you want to use YOUR account you need to stay signed OUT of your work account

And, of course, the reverse... you may only use ONE account at a time... trying to sign in to both accounts causes a mess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps Elements is a Stand Alone, Perpetual Licensed, program and should not be dependant on an Adobe ID. It is registered, authenticated, validated, by a serial number. So no matter what Adobe ID you use to Sign In to it as long as the serial number is valid and entered correctly the program should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your problem stems from you using your persoanl Adobe ID for Ps Elements when you should of just used the company Adobe ID. In either case, with either Adobe IDs you would of still needed to enter the serial number.

The only thing I can suggest is to Uninstall Ps Element (and if need be Acrobat DC and the CC Desktop app) and then reinstall and only use the company Adobe ID.

Since this has more to do with getting Ps Elements working without the signing out and in with diufferent Adobe IDs I'm moving it to the Ps Elements forum. Someone over on that forum may have a better suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines