Highlighted

Simultaneously running 2 versions of Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I upgrade from Photoshope Elements 12 to Elements 20, will the older Elements 12 still remain on my computer or will it be automatically overwritten?  I would like to keep it until I have fully transitioned to Elements 20.

Installing Photoshop Elements 2020 will have zero effect on your Photoshop Elements 12 app.  Both instances will be available to open and to use at your discretion.  The term upgrade does suggest otherwise (an overwrite) so you were wise to inquire first.  By the way if you haven't made your purchase yet, 2020 is on sale for $69.99 at Adobe right now.

TOPICS
Download and install, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Simultaneously running 2 versions of Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I upgrade from Photoshope Elements 12 to Elements 20, will the older Elements 12 still remain on my computer or will it be automatically overwritten?  I would like to keep it until I have fully transitioned to Elements 20.

Installing Photoshop Elements 2020 will have zero effect on your Photoshop Elements 12 app.  Both instances will be available to open and to use at your discretion.  The term upgrade does suggest otherwise (an overwrite) so you were wise to inquire first.  By the way if you haven't made your purchase yet, 2020 is on sale for $69.99 at Adobe right now.

TOPICS
Download and install, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 07, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2020 1