• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single JPEG snapshot of video clip

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premire Elements 2019 and added a video file to my project.  What I would like to do is (essentially) take a snapshot of one frame and save it to a jpeg file as a photo.  The only available option I see is 'smart trim' but is not what I want to do.  I have searched for this question but nothing relavent comes up.  Please provide me with instructions on how to take a frame from a video clip and save it as a jpeg photo.

Thanks

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Charles, I don't currently have PRE 2019 on my computer.  In 2020 (in Expert Mode), go to Edit & Share and Select Image for your output.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.10.24_15h12m50s_003_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charles, I don't currently have PRE 2019 on my computer.  In 2020 (in Expert Mode), go to Edit & Share and Select Image for your output.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.10.24_15h12m50s_003_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greg,

Thank You!  I kept working from smart trim and when I went to export and share from there it never saved the frame I was actually trying to.  Totally missed the "simple" approach.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines