• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow stops working in Adobe PSE18

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing an online course on PSE18 and an exercise calls for me to import images and create a slide show. I carry out  the procedures given on the course but no preview is generated and the resulting slideshow does not work, furthermore if I try to  carry out any other work I get an error message saying elements is still  open and I must restart my com puter. I would add that the slideshow will play in windows media player. Can I reset PSE 18 to its default settings and start again,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The preview is usually available before saving a file. Are you saving as mp4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that is part of rhe problem. I do not get the option to save as mp4 file on the save as drop down menu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have finally resolved the problem. It was a disc space problem which I resolved by resetting windows 10 and re installing PSE18

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines