Highlighted

small problem with editing

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

Can anybody help me? I pressed something or choose some option / options by mistake when I been working last time with my photo and I created quite specific n unwanted mask on it (please see attached pic). Now I cant stop / avoid this option when editing another pics n its (this mask) appearing automatically. I just started using PE n I dont know too much about computers so please give me clear step by step instruction.

Screenshot (1).pngThank you very nuch.

TOPICS
Actions, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

small problem with editing

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

Can anybody help me? I pressed something or choose some option / options by mistake when I been working last time with my photo and I created quite specific n unwanted mask on it (please see attached pic). Now I cant stop / avoid this option when editing another pics n its (this mask) appearing automatically. I just started using PE n I dont know too much about computers so please give me clear step by step instruction.

Screenshot (1).pngThank you very nuch.

TOPICS
Actions, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2020 0
Phinny LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh that's supposed to be there you can't turn it off.  Just kidding.  Go to your "View" menu and uncheck "Grid"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0