• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small toolbar fro PSE 10 / Windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed my old (2011) Photoshop Elements 10 to my new PC with a Windows 10. All worked fine until suddenly all the toolbar legens turned very small, almost unreadable. Maybe a Windows update caused this problem. I tried to switch the UI scalefactor from Preferences as adviced by MichelBParis Sept. 3. 2017 in this forum, but my version does not have that option. I also tried to reinstall the whole program, but the problem remains. What can I do get the normal fontsize back?

Thanks in advance,

Mikael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Hi Mikael,

I run my copy of Elements 10 on Windows 10 with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 using the following settings:

- Right-click on C: > Program Files (x86) > Adobe > PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe, and choose Properties

- Select the Compatibilty tab, and click the Change high DPI settings button

- Under High DPI scaling overide, click the Override high DPI scaling behavior checkmark, and choose System from the dropdown menu for Scaling performed by:

That makes for a pretty comfortab

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop Elements forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mikael,

I run my copy of Elements 10 on Windows 10 with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 using the following settings:

- Right-click on C: > Program Files (x86) > Adobe > PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe, and choose Properties

- Select the Compatibilty tab, and click the Change high DPI settings button

- Under High DPI scaling overide, click the Override high DPI scaling behavior checkmark, and choose System from the dropdown menu for Scaling performed by:

That makes for a pretty comfortable viewing experience for me, and hopefully it'll work in your case too 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt 2.0cm;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br>-->

Hi, PhilDC!

It did work – many thanks! The overall resolution dropped as well, but I’ll probably find a way to fix that, too now that know where to look for.

Best,

Mikael  

Lähetetty Windows 10:n Sähköpostista

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines