Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sortierung

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liebe Foristen,

Photoshop Elements sortiert plötzlich nicht mehr chronologisch. Im Explorer stimmt die Reihenfolge. Ich habe zwei Dateien mit gleichen Datum von zwei Kameras eingestellt. Photoshop hat auch etwas die Dateien durcheinander gebracht, z.B. die Fotos zwischen den Dateien getauscht. Gibt es da eine Sortiermöglichkeit? Oder soll ich in diesem Fall zwei verschiedene Tage = Datum vorgeben?

Bitte helft mir weiter und vielen Dank im voraus

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a couple of ways to change the sort order.  First, in the Sort by drop-down menu, you can choose between Newest and Oldest. 

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.07.25_11h39m35s_001_.png

If you choose Oldest, the grid will display images in strict chronological order, both by date and by time, from top to bottom.

If you choose Newest, you can go to the Edit>Preferences>General dialog (Ctrl+K) and make a choice as to how to display the time within each day.   If you choose Show Newest First within a Day, your most recently taken photos will be displayed at the top of the grid, but within each day, the oldest (earliest) will display first.  This makes the most sense to me because I want to see my recently taken photos at the top of the grid.  But I also want to see them taken in the order they were taken on a particular day.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.07.25_11h40m15s_002_.png

If you choose the Show Oldest First within Each Day option, your images will display in reverse chronological order, both by date and time.

Hope this helps.  If not, please show us a screenshot of any error you are experiencing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines