Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound fades in Photoshop Elements 8 Slide Show

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm creating a Slide Show in Photoshop Elements 8 (using Windows 10).  When I attach some audio clips to the slides (using mp3 files), I notice a fading of the sound in several clips.  My voice sounds sufficiently loud for a while, then it fades a bit.

The fading does not seem to be there in the original mp3 files.  At first, I thought the cause might be the "fade" transition I was using between each photograph.  But, when I changed the transition between slides to "none", the problem did not go away.

I can boost up the sound in Audacity, and re-import, but I wondered if anyone in the Community might have an easier solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved your question to the Photoshop Elements forum, smaricic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a much needed sleep, I thought of a simple work-around.  I linked a bunch of mp3 files together in Audacity -- and saved the resulting sound string as one file.  Then, I plugged that file into the slide show in Photoshop Elements 8.  The audio track played without any fading (except at the very end).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines