• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Start with Editor

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently upgraded to PSE 2019.  My questions is can I set this up to load the Editor without having to go to the Workspace?  I used to be able to in older versions and I don't use the Organizer at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Hi Steven,

You can bypass the Organizer in Photoshop Elements 2019, please have a look at this video and see if it helps: PSE2019 Welcome Screen ByPass - YouTube

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven,

You can bypass the Organizer in Photoshop Elements 2019, please have a look at this video and see if it helps: PSE2019 Welcome Screen ByPass - YouTube

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the Editor is running you can also right-click on its icon on the taskbar and choose pin to taskbar. It’s then possible to launch in future with a single click from the taskbar.

On mac right-click (control-click) on the Editor doc icon and choose Options >> Keep in dock.

It’s not possible to set up separate shortcuts for the PSE 2019 product purchased from the Microsoft Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, this does work.  The Video in the other reply also works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven,

I also recently upgraded my Windows PC to PSE 2019 and had the same question about starting with the Editor instead of the Home screen. I used the method shown in the video.

An added benefit to having an Editor shortcut on your desktop is that you can drag and drop a photo file onto the Editor shortcut on the desktop and the photo will open in the Editor. You can't do this if it's pinned to the taskbar. Try it, it's a handy feature!

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks that's what I'm using too, didn't think to drag and drop, very cool.  Thanks for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines