• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still getting "free try" message after purchasing PSE21

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am concerned that by PSE thinking this is a "trial"version, I'm missing the update message. How do I get the program to recognize it is not a free trial version. I followed the directions for opening PSE Editor to establish the purchase info, then opened Organizer. But weeks laters, program still showing "How are you enjoying the free trial" message. Have not received a message telling me its about to end yet....

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help > Sign in from the Editor menu and enter your serial number when prompted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did that weeks ago!--
∫ ∫

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go to the Editor's Help menu is there an option to Sign Out followed by your registered email address?  If so, there should be no problem.  If you see a choice to Sign In, then click on it and you will be able to go through the process to sign in with your registered information.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.05.26_17h47m00s_001_.png

And if you click on this link, you can confirm whether your Elements 2021 has been properly registered with Adobe.  A list of your registered products will appear with the serial number.  (You may have to sign into your Adobe account after clicking on the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines