• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck again trying to upload Raw

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I had the problem solved but this is what is happening.

I have Photoshop Elements 19.  I can not import raw.  I managed to import some, but no more.  I changed from large picture size to medium and it worked for 2 photos.

It seems like Elements is not responding to my downloads.  I download, they end up in a zip file and I get stuck processing from there.  I have Windows 10 and I tried from Edge and Chrome.  Chrome is my default and I deleted and reinstalled Elements 19 today.  The reinstalled version is still ACR 10 something.  I have been trying to install 11.4 and it's not taking.  I wonder, could it be Norton causing a problem. 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand from your post, you are having issues in updating the camera raw version from 10.4 to 11.4.

If my understanding is correct, could you please confirm if you can see the update screen or not?

If you can see the update screen, then which is that particular step where you see the issue? Is there an error message that is displayed or a screen after which you are not able to proceed?

It would be really helpful if you could share the detailed steps. Also please share more details of the zip file that you are referring it to? is it related to elements or your personal media files?

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Zip file? That means you are trying to download the ACR plugin for the full version of Photoshop to install on Elements. That's not possible, those versions are different. There is no download for recent Elements versions, the ONLY way is to use the menu Help >> Updates to install the specific Elements ACR version. The option is greyed out if there is no update available. Since PSE2019, you should be notified automatically that an update is available.

"I can not import raw."

??? we need to know two things: your current ACR version (menu Help >> about plug-ins) and the models of each of your cameras producing raw file. Each camera has its own raw format. It also might help if you copy and paste here the first 15 or 20 lines of the dialog you get with the menu Help >> System information.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/faq-will-photoshop-elements-work-with-my-camera-or...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines