• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

STUNNINGLY INCONSIDERATE

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Four hours ago I bought (and paid for) ADOBE Photoshop Elements 2000. After downloading an installing could not get it to work.

That kind of thing happens.

After not finding answer on line, called ADOBE tech support. Told to wait for three minutes for next rep. On hold for over half and hour!!!

Hung up, and dialed again, this time when propted, told the recording to please call me when someone was available. When ADOBE did call a while later, and right now, the call-back has me on hold for 28 minutes and 30 seconds (clock still running).

I have used the older version of Photoshop for over a decade, Excellent product. Terrible, awful company to deal with. Avoid if you can.

Bart J. Zoltan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you describe the issues you are having, perhaps somebody on this forum may be able to help.

What is your operating system and computer specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Peru -

I just paid over $100 for Adobe software. You offer tech support. That offer is false. I am not quite interested in yout community forum (although I admit it would beat ADOBE tech support. Deliver what you promise!

Bart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you realize that anyone reading this forum (not only voluntary helpers) will think that it would have been better to use the trial version first? For other people in need of help:

- always install a free trial version before buying (30 days)

- browse the solutions suggested for similar issues in the search tool or on the Web.

- ask other members ("they beat Adobe" )

- as a last resort, ask Adobe, but don't expect to get expert help quickly by phone. The 'chat' option is much better, especially if like me English is not your native language. You are speaking with India.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  Excellent advice.

Bart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bart, you are not talking to Adobe. This user to user community exists because fellow customers volunteer to share their knowledge with one another. You don’t say why the software is not working, what exactly is happening or whether you are seeing any error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines