• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Styles and Effects missing after PSE 2021.2 update

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I install the latest releases of Photoshop Elements 2021 (i.e., 2021.1 and now 2021.2), I no longer show styles and effects that I loaded previously. PSE reverts back to the default list. I have to load styles and effects back again by selecting the "Load Styles..." / "Load Effects..." from the applicable drop down menu. I can also add effects back through the Preset Manager, but when attempting to add styles, I get a pop-up indicating the style set has already been loaded. As I said, I can load these all back, but after each release, they are missing. What can I do to prevent this? Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: response from Adob24x7Care@outlook.com is to reinstall PSE 2021 and not install any further updates.  I don't believe that is an acceptable solution, but will reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you receive a message from the outlook.com email address?  That is not an official Adobe support email, but probably belongs to a scammer.  Were you contacted via a private message on this forum.  If so, please let us know the screen name of the person who sent you the PM, so that I can arrange to get them banned from the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been trying to find a way to easily transfer 3rd Party Styles and Actions files when you upgrade since PSE 15.  I have yet to find anything.  Each Style/Action had to be reloaded individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines