• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

subcategories by alphabet

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020. Can you sort the tags and their subcategories by alphabet?

thank you

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, go to the menu Edit >> preferences, section Keywords Tags and Albums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you for this tip. Unfortunately, this doesn't work with subcategories. e.g. Country -> Germany and including the shots of the different cities. These city names are not sorted alphabetically. This is a pity. Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only use the geotagging feature for Elements for a few of my pictures;  instead,  I have always organized my photos for places with the normal tags, creating my own places hierarchies. I can sort them alphabetically just like any other tags or keywwords. The alphabetical sort order of the subcategories is ok for me also in the 'places' geotagging tags panel. I wonder if there is something special with other languages than English?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using the German version, unfortunately I have not found the option to sort them alphabetically. The images are largely without geotagging data, i.e. they were sorted manually. As I said, it is not to be sorted afterwards. Thank you for your advice anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines