• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly can't print out of Adobe Photoshop Elements9

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly cannot print out of Elements 9. I'm thinking it was due to the recent Windows Update from a few weeks ago. When I try to print I get either of two errors: "Error printing on HP2A4995 (HP Office Jet Pro 6970)" or "HP2A4995 (HP Office Jet Pro 6970) is in an error state". Has anyone had this problem or has a solution. I have tried reinstalling printer and drivers. I have been knocking my head against a wall for two days, and I am quite frankly at a loss.

Thanks

T. Balducci

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you print via other applications?

Are you unable to print via Editor and via Organizer?

Have you reset preferences to default in PSE?

As for the periodic Windows updates, they always create a restore point prior to installation, hence you should be able to go back to a prior time when everything worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines