Highlighted

System repeatedly crashes using using Photoshop 2020 Oraganizer>Input>Bulk w/Windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Photoshop 2020 on a Windows 10 system and am trying to import all my photos into the catalog using the Import>Bulk feature.  I've tried several times and it seems to freeze at the same picture location every time.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

System repeatedly crashes using using Photoshop 2020 Oraganizer>Input>Bulk w/Windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Photoshop 2020 on a Windows 10 system and am trying to import all my photos into the catalog using the Import>Bulk feature.  I've tried several times and it seems to freeze at the same picture location every time.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you know the location can you exclude that folder?

Try from the menu

File >> Get Photos & Videos >> From Files & Folders

Navigate to pictures or your main folder and use Ctrl+A (Cmd+A) to select all, deselect the problem folder, then click get media.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 1