Highlighted

Takes images from Lightroom 6.14 to Photoshop Elements to resize and saved them back to Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom 6.14 for my photo editing. Can I take an image from LR in to PS Elements size it for printing then take it back to LR ?

Thanx

Keith

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Takes images from Lightroom 6.14 to Photoshop Elements to resize and saved them back to Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom 6.14 for my photo editing. Can I take an image from LR in to PS Elements size it for printing then take it back to LR ?

Thanx

Keith

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith,

You can add Photoshop Elements as an external editor in Lightroom. You can then use the Edit in command to take the image in Photoshop Elements from Lightroom, edit it and save it back to Lightroom.

Please check the details here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/external-editing-preferences.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not create a virtual copy in Lr and resize it with the crop tool? Then take it into the print module. Or are you wanting to use layers or other tools in PSE?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0