• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Teeny tiny interface on PSE with new computer

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a new computer (HP Envy 2020) and have downloaded my previous versions of Photoshop Elements (PSE 11 and PSE 13). I have tried fixes I found on a Google search (mostly increasing resolution) but nothing works. In PSE 11, the interface is impossible to see without a magnifying glass, rendering it useless. Pse 13 is better but still not a comfortable size but when I open in Camera Raw, it is teeny tiny rendering it impossible to use without a magnifying glass. Any suggestions on how to adapt these programs to work in the newest computers. If not, would purchasing PSE 2021 solve my problems or is it an issue with all Photosop Elements software?

I have attached screenshots.

teeny interface PSE11.PNGteeny interface.PNG

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try the new Elements verion for free and experience yourself.

Please use this link to download and try https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/download-trial/try.html

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines