Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text colour changes when trying to combine 2 images PSE 2018

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am desperate to combine 2 images relating to the COVID - 19 epidemic on my wife's Facebook page. I have a background image of a chocolate bar and wish to superimpose a text block image on top. When I try to do so the text block image which is white type on an orange background changes to black type and the orange background doesn't show. I have tried working with both .PNG & .PSD files without success. Obviously in the light of the epidemic I need to get this resolved as a matter of urgency. Thanks in advance.Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 18.04.06.jpgScreen Shot 2020-03-24 at 18.04.28.jpgScreen Shot 2020-03-24 at 18.05.10.jpg

TOPICS
Actions , Creative , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Hi, 

thank you for your workaround but I really wanted to solve the problem. In the end it was quite simple, instead of pasting the patch (as instructed in various tutorials) I opened the Double Decker file and used "Place" instead. Voila!double decker copy.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could instead use the Horizontal Type Tool and type the message on the candy bar wrapper.

Then you can select the color, size and placement.

mesaaa.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

thank you for your workaround but I really wanted to solve the problem. In the end it was quite simple, instead of pasting the patch (as instructed in various tutorials) I opened the Double Decker file and used "Place" instead. Voila!double decker copy.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines