Highlighted

The color after deleting a portion of a jpeg help ?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have jpeg file I wish to alter I open it in elements 15. What has happened is that when I selected then deleted a portion of the image the area then turned white ? Now when I do that same thing the area turns black ? How do I change back to white ?

thanks

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The color after deleting a portion of a jpeg help ?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have jpeg file I wish to alter I open it in elements 15. What has happened is that when I selected then deleted a portion of the image the area then turned white ? Now when I do that same thing the area turns black ? How do I change back to white ?

thanks

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2019 0
Phinny LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tool pallet running down the left side of your screen has a black and a white square in the "color" section at the bottom.  Click on the double headed arrow.  That will make black your foreground color (on top) and white your background color as it was before. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 0