• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the difference between inpixo maximizer 5 and elements 2020

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whats the difference in elements and maximizer 5? I want to inlarge this photo size C-47MtFuji_2_2_edited-2019.jpgC-124 EDIT.jpgand make it sharper.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download a free trial of Elements 2020 and see for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg thanks for the note, I am embarssed to say i have elements 2020, but i cant figure out how to make the corrections like they show on the pixio site with teh sample photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us a link to the video you are referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the pixio link. in the 2nd section" For enlarge images and maintain clarity" they are showing that they can clear up the blurred images, but  people have told me that you cant do what they are showing in this link? I have   alot of old photos that i would like to clear up  and i have tried it in my elemmenst 2020 but i cant make them look like the pixio software link is showing is possible. this  is the pixio link https://www.inpixio.com/photo-maximizer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to see more detail, you can't. It isn't there. It's like trying to turn chicken soup back into chicken. Some tools can make bigger pictures that please the eye, but you can't use them to see what isn't in the photo, and they should never be used on historical material because they destroy actual details in favour of pleasing blurs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
this is the link that shows what i am interested in, the second section" Enlarge images and maintain clarity"  is what they are showing a false claim?
https://www.inpixio.com/photo-maximizer/
Mike Skidmore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines