Highlighted

The max photos allowed in a slideshow with Elements 2019 seems incredibly low (250).

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any workarounds to really make this feature potentially useful?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The max photos allowed in a slideshow with Elements 2019 seems incredibly low (250).

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any workarounds to really make this feature potentially useful?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Elements from Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - but Adobe's support infrastructure doesn't make it easy. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2019 0
Explorer ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get a response to this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the optimal number of files in a slideshow ?

I just googled that question and the answer I got was that 20 minutes is optimal today. How many files do you need for 20 minutes ? I'd recommend splitting the slideshow in two parts if it is more than one hour.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0
Explorer ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I think its up to each consumer.  Why shoudl they be limited? Cyberlink, ACDsee, those programs do not have a limit on the number of photos.  I don't think that question is relevant. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michel, I doubt whether today's social media users have a 20 minute attention span. 😉 But even if they do, that means that 250 images can be on display for an average of 5 seconds, which to me seems more than adequate.  

If you really need a longer video, then the solution is to use an editor like Premiere Elements and create your own slideshow with as many media files as you desire (or your family and friends can tolerate).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 1