• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The photo editor wont load in Premier Elements 14

New Here ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photo editor wont load in Premier Elements 14 so I wanted to reload the program.  I have done a backup so if I reload then do a restore will the restore reinstate all my albums, etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gary_broughton,

Sorry that you're having problems using Photo editor in Photoshop Elements 14.

Are you using Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements?

You may take a look at the steps mentioned in this article Launch issues in Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements, and Elements Organizer on Windows  and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gary_broughton  wrote

I have done a backup so if I reload then do a restore will the restore reinstate all my albums, etc.

I suppose you have made a backup from the organizer;  this will let you restore both the catalog and the pictures where you want, while keeping the links in the catalog to the new location of the restored picture files. A backup with another external tool will not keep the links in the catalog updated if you restore elsewhere.

However, if you have simply uninstalled and reinstalled PSE, your catalog and your pictures files are still there, you don't need to restore, the catalog is independent from the Elements software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers mate, thank you for the advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching this discussion to Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines