• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tool bar not working

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Photoshop Elements 2021 on a PC with Windows 10.  In the Organizer, the top tool bar does not function.  For example, clicking on Edit does not bring up any options.  Also, if I click on a folder and right click, nothing happens either,  I imported a file that is causing some sort of problem and then the program freezes.  I want to delete the folder, but have no way to delete it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patricia,

The issue is probably being caused by your Windows Taskbar being set to auto-hide.

Go to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and make sure you've turned off "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode".

It might seem a strange solution but it's one that often works:

Mouse cursor not visible or menus not opening in Adobe Elements Organizer

Hope that helps,

Phil 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I experienced the same after installation, Until I rebooted, rather then left the PC in sleep mode bewteen usage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines