• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trail version elements 2020 - Camera RAW 12 so slow and laggy

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded and installed Elements 2020 including RAW 12.0 hoping to upgrade from my Elements 12.

The sliders are so very slow and laggy on ACR that I cannot see myself upograding unless I get a fix.

The main programme runs OK but the RAW sliders have a huge lag on them.

Have read that RAW 11.4 is much better so have downladed RAW 11.4 but not sure how to integrate it into elemns 2020 as I always loads RAW 12.

Help me please!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a couple of possibilities for the lag problem.  Are you using the Organizer? If so, and have loaded a large catalog, the media analysis can be a resource hog.  Try turning it off in Edit>Preferences>Media Analysis.

Another (random) possibility is if you have Acronis True Image installed on your computer.  In the past, I have found it interferes with the operation of ACR. Elements needs to be excluded from its scan.

It is not possible to downgrade ACR for use in Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response but regrettably neither solution has made any difference.

If I cant get this sorted I will have to go back to my trusty Elements 12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines