Highlighted

Transfer Elements 2018 onto a new iMac?

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I transfer my copy of Elements 2018 onto a new iMac. It's not listed in the Creative Cloud so I'm a bit confused. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Brad

Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transfer Elements 2018 onto a new iMac?

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I transfer my copy of Elements 2018 onto a new iMac. It's not listed in the Creative Cloud so I'm a bit confused. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Brad

Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 03, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeff. Done!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements is a completely separate product to the Creative Cloud.

The Cloud includes the full version of Photoshop - aimed at professionals - which is paid on a monthly subscription plan.

Photoshop Elements is Photoshop's little brother - aimed at consumers and hobbyists - which is purchased via a once-off fee and you own it forever.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John. Yes, I have Photoshop & Lightroom via CC. I was asking how to transfer PSE. I guess I'll uninstall it. As Jeff kindly suggested, I was able to download a fresh copy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2019 1