Highlighted

Transfer to another device

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you transfer Photoshop Elements 2020 to another computer without unstalling the program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transfer to another device

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you transfer Photoshop Elements 2020 to another computer without unstalling the program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2019 0
Enthusiast ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE can be be installed on two computers at the same time as long as they're not being used at the same time.  Does that answer your question?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2019 0
Enthusiast ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should re-word that.  PSE can be be installed on two computers at the same time as long as the twin copies of PSE are not  running at the same time. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I was wondering if I could transfer the software to another as I am having trouble with the computer that the software is on I thought I could transfer the software on another computer without uninstalling 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2019 0
Phinny LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Commercial software generally needs to be installed on a device (computer) to be useful and PSE is no exception.  Installing is different than transfering, where, for example, you might transfer a photo to your computer from your phone.  It isn't possible to transfer PSE to another computer but you may install it on another computer no problem (total of 2).  Uninstalling it from the original computer isn't necessary.  Note: If you don't plan to use PSE on the original computer again, go to PSE's "Help" menu on that computer and select "Sign Out".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2019 1