Highlighted

Transferred Color Images Turning to Black and White in PSE

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a logo from a publisher file. I've saved each image separately. When I try to combine these images in PSE 18 they turn to black and white. How do I convert them back to color? I've tried saving them as JPG, PNG, TIF, PDF, and GIF. I did it several months ago, but I haven't work in PSE since and forgot how I did it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transferred Color Images Turning to Black and White in PSE

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a logo from a publisher file. I've saved each image separately. When I try to combine these images in PSE 18 they turn to black and white. How do I convert them back to color? I've tried saving them as JPG, PNG, TIF, PDF, and GIF. I did it several months ago, but I haven't work in PSE since and forgot how I did it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Elements from Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 0
hatstead LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

boxiedoxie  wrote

Go to Image>Mode and check RGB Color.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 0