• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent background on workspace, printing with a white background

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was fine two days ago.  Now,  I cannot print without a background on my image.  The background is transparent in the workspace, but as soon as I choose print the background is back.  I have tried several ideas found in the forum, however these have not worked.  The only change made to my computer was to download an AP that would allow me to download HEIC pictures into elements.  I have uninstalled that, but no change was made.  Another issue that may be related, is that when I try to open a recently edited file, a message pops ups that says the file can not be found.  Ideas please 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What format is the file you are trying to print.  Please give us a screenshot so we have a better idea of what you are talking about.

Since everything was working as you expected a couple of days ago, try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines