Highlighted

Transparent gif with added text

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I browsed the forum, but could not find a question like this. I have a gif with transparent background. I added text, adjusted opacity of both the first layer and the text, go to save as gif, click on transparent, but the text box is not transparent. It's solid white. How can I make the text box transparent as well please? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transparent gif with added text

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I browsed the forum, but could not find a question like this. I have a gif with transparent background. I added text, adjusted opacity of both the first layer and the text, go to save as gif, click on transparent, but the text box is not transparent. It's solid white. How can I make the text box transparent as well please? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of photoshop elements are you using?

Can you post a screenshot the layers panel and the image before saving as a GIF?

GIFs only allow full transparency or no transparency so partial transparency will be be fully opaque.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2019 0