• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble printing with Epson XP15000

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed my new printer - Epson XP 15000.  The test page prints and all appears to be set up properly.  When I try to print from PSE 2019 using this printer I get an error message "unable to print because default printer could not be opened"  I have deleted the old photo printer.  How do I make the new printer recognizable by PSE?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

For Windows 10, type in "Printers & Scanners" in the search box, lower left. Identify your printer and right click on the printer and make it the default printer. I am not familiar with a Mac.

Go on the Epson web site and download the latest driver for the printer/scanner.

Let us know how you make out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting the following error message when I first ask to print.  Saved printer info not compatible with this version of PSE or saved printer is no longer available.  Check printer settings before printing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Windows 10, type in "Printers & Scanners" in the search box, lower left. Identify your printer and right click on the printer and make it the default printer. I am not familiar with a Mac.

Go on the Epson web site and download the latest driver for the printer/scanner.

Let us know how you make out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines