• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with converting trail to full purchase |elements 9|

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had purcashed Photoshop elements 9 a few years ago, back when all the computers had a disk drive. My new computer doesnt have a this feature (like most) but I know you can redeem your past purchases via serial code. In my photshop account I have the serial number registred and recognized as a product but when I go to enter the same numbers on the 'liscence this software' window, it has an error message saying that the serial nurmber is invalid. I know this is an authentic adobe purchase because I bought it from Best Buy (plus it has that shiny reflective 'genuine' sticker on it) I lost the redeption code slip so that's a bust. Is there any way to redeem my elements 9 software? I don't have the money to buy a new version or sign up to a membership. I really like adobe and I need a specific tool on it to finalize an end of the year project for college (due tuesday!) 

Please help

-thank you

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if you can download the PSE 9 installer here: https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-9-premiere-elements-9-direct-download-links.html

Follow the instructions carefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the links lead on their for downloads link back to the adobe website where installs for 2020 and 2019 are only available. which was where I started 😞  I guess i'll just have to make use of this free trial or other software.

Thank you for your suggestion  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if there is a link to PSE 9 under your account. If not call Customer Care and see if they will give you one. You can also upgrade to 2020 for $79 since you own a previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it a Mac serial for Mac or a Windows serial for Windows?                                                    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines